The main facade of the cathedral is a drawing by Giacomo Quarenghi photo number 1824

Главный фасад Успенского собора в Кременчуге - фото № 1824

Design drawing by J. Quarenga

History of the Assumption Cathedral, built-in 1816, later Alexandrovskaya Square where the cathedral was located was renamed the Cathedral. Now, this is Victory Square. The cathedral was on the site of the demolished monument to Lenin (1971-2014).

Summary
Главный фасад собора чертеж Джакомо Кваренги фото номер 1824
Article Name
Главный фасад собора чертеж Джакомо Кваренги фото номер 1824
Description
Проектный чертеж Дж. Кваренги главного фасада Свято-Успенского собора на Александровской площади в Кременчуге
Author
Publisher Name
Окраины Кременчуга
Publisher Logo
1 Звезда2 Звезды3 Звезды4 Звезды5 Звезд (1 оценок, среднее: 5.00 из 5)
Loading...

If you are the owner of some photos published on the site and do not want them to be published here - contact the administration.

Похожие записи

Leave a Comment



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.