The Kremenchug Оutskirts website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies are computer data, in particular, text files that are stored in the equipment of the User of the Site and are intended for use in web pages. Cookies / cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they are coming, the time they are stored on the device, as well as a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the web pages of the Kremenchuk Outskirts Website in accordance with the preferences of the User, as well as for optimizing websites and, in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the Service User and, accordingly, view the Internet page intended for its individual needs;
- creating statistics that helps to understand how Users use the website, which allows to improve the structure and content;
Within the framework of the Service, there are two main types of cookies: “temporary” cookies (session) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Temporary cookies are files that are stored on the User’s device until they exit the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie settings or until they are deleted by the User.
On the outskirts of Kremenchug website the following types of cookies are used:
- “necessary” cookies that allow the use of the services available on the Website, for example cookies to use services that require authentication on the Website;
- Cookies are used to ensure security, for example, to detect a violation of authenticity on the Site;
- “effective” cookies to collect information about how to use the pages of the Site;
- “functional” cookies that allow you to “remember” the user-selected interface settings, for example, the selected language or region of the user, font size, the appearance of the web page, etc .;
- “advertising” cookies to provide users with advertising content based on their interests
In many cases, the software for browsing web pages (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s device. Users of the Site may at any time make changes to cookie settings. These settings can be changed in the settings of the web browser, for example, you can block the automatic processing of cookies and inform the Site User about their publication. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of transferring cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
Cookies published in the equipment of the User of the Site can be used by advertisers and partners of the site operator.
More information about cookies is available in the Help section of your browser menu.