Shelter for boys. Now SPTU-26. It was built with the money of the merchant of the First Guild Grigory Churkin. Grigory Churkin “died on July 20, 1900, in the 69th year of his birth.” His grave was preserved at the Kryukovsky cemetery. The monument to G. Churkin made of black stone was erected by his wife Elena Petrovna Churkina, nee Podderegina, as evidenced by the inscription on one side of the monument.