The hotel building has been preserved to our days – the history of the hotel “Palmyra” in Kremenchug
Before the revolution in Kremenchug Kherson was one of the busiest in the city because it intersected with the central Ekaterininskaya street. This is due to the presence of two hotels nearby on the same street.
The hotel “Palmira” was famous for its excellent restaurant and clean, comfortable rooms. At the end of XIX century. during its tours lived the famous circus artist A.Durov.
Date: before 1917
Location: Kremenchug, Lieutenant Pokladov Street (Former K. Marx, before the revolution of 1917 – Kherson street), building number 3
Signature on the card: Hotel “Palmyra”. Greetings from Kremenchug