Epishov Georgy Yakovlevich was born in 1914 in Olen-Kolodez, Kashirsky district, Voronezh region, died in 2008.
Graduated from the Forestry Institute.
During World War II, he served in an evacuation hospital.
In the post-war period, he headed the forestry and forest protection stations.
From 1966 to 1982, he worked as the head of the Kremenchug communal enterprise “Zelenstroy” and headed the team for more than 15 years.
In 2011, the team he led proposed to install a memorial plaque on the building of the Kremenchug Improvement KP – 1905 Goda Street.
September 12, 2011 on the buildings of KP “Improvement of Kremenchug” on the street. 1905, house 27 solemnly opened a memorial plaque
He made a great contribution to the landscaping and beautification of the city, the creation of parks:
1967 – Anniversary,
1977 – Warriors – internationalists,
1983 – Peace,
squares, boulevards, flower beds and nurseries were broken.
At the time of his work, Kremenchuk was considered the “green capital” of Ukraine.
The title of Honorary Citizen of Kremenchug was awarded to him by the 19th session of the city council on September 19, 1996 for his great contribution to the improvement of the city – the creation of parks, squares, boulevards.