After the 1917 revolution, the mansion of Volodarskaya was nationalized, before the war it housed the police, party and public organizations, and in 1920 the headquarters of the 14th Army of the Southwestern Front. After the war, the building in the 1950s was restored to a residential building while preserving the original decoration. In 1969-1971 rebuilt under the museum of local lore.
Location: Kremenchug, Oktyabrskaya Street (now Igor Serdyuk) No. 2
Photo from the funds of the Kremenchugsky Museum of History and Local Lore