This is one of two fountains created in 1938 during the reconstruction of the garden. A fountain with a round pool and sculpture “Fungus”. In the photo on the far right is the director of the club, Kotlova Vilman. This is a former recreation park of the KVSZ, now Kryukovsky Park.
Location: Kremenchug, Kryukov-on-Dnieper, park near the Kotlova club
Source: The book “Smaragdovi shati Kremenchuk: history of the world in parks and squares” 2016