The audience was built at the end of the XIX century. The city folk library was located here, theater performances, concerts were held, art exhibitions were held. Academician D. Yavornitsky, writer V. Sologub gave lectures, famous pianists A. Rubinshtein and S. Rachmaninov, balalaika folk orchestra conducted by V. Andreyev played.
The building was destroyed during the war.
There was a Pushkin national audience on the site of a modern garment factory.
Date: Until 1917
Location: Kremenchuk, Yelenskaya street (now Ivan Mazepa street)