Before the 1917 revolution, the House of Magistrates. After the revolution – the House of Unions, the House of the District Professional Council, the House of Pioneers and Schoolchildren.
The building was destroyed by German soldiers in 1943 during the retreat from Kremenchuk.
Located on the corner of September 29 and Ivan Mazepa (former Butyrina)
Photo from the Foundation of the
Kremenchuk Museum of Local Lore.
Provided by A. Byshenko
The place where the building was located