Made on the waterfront opposite the current military hospital.
In the center is the preserved building of the Potemkina tower or the HOUSE FOR MONITORING THE MOTION OF THE DNEPR, 1809 (Built by architect L. Carloni. The building is brick, plastered, square in plan, with cut corners, one-story with a basement. The plane of the walls is diversified by pilasters and blind decorative arches.
The architecture of the building represents a transitional phase from Baroque to Classicism.
Photo album “Flood in Kremenchug” 1877