Date: before 1917 Location: Kremenchug, Kryukov on the Dnieper, Khersonskaya Street (now Prikhodko Street) Source: Kremenchug Museum...
Photos
In the Soviet Union, post offices were organized in the most important centers of the country. They...
The building has survived to the present day. Date: Until 1917 Location: Kremenchug, corner of Kagamlytska (now...
Date: 1982Location: Kremenchuk, Ukraine, Pridneprovsky parkPhoto provided by Tetyana Aleksenko from the personal archive
The cathedral was built from 1803-1816. under the direction of architect L. Carloni. Destroyed in 1943Date: before...
Photo date: 1985Source: Photo album “Kremenchug” publishing house “Mystestvo” Kiev 1986Photographer: Petr Fomich Lukyanenko
Date: 1931 Place: Kremenchug Photo from the Kremenchug Museum of Local Lore Foundation. Provided by A. Byshenko
Date: before 1917 Location: Kremenchug, Dnieper River
Flooding April 28, 1907. Photographer – Alexander Osipovich Drankov. The water level in the Dnieper rose to...
Until 1917, the House of Justices of the Peace. After the House of Unions, later – the...
Date: before 1917 Location: Kremenchug, Cathedral Square (now Victory Square). On the right is the Holy Dormition...
It was decided to build a recreation centre on the Psel River, 25 kilometres from Kremenchuk, near...
Date: 1880Location: KremenchukPhoto: Irina Shuiskaya Photo comment: Григорий Афанасьевич Шуйский предположительно родился в Новогеоргиевске, Херсонской губернии. Женился...
Date: 1978 Location: Kremenchuk, Oktyabrskaya street (now Igor Serdyuk) house 2 Photo from the personal archive of...